Saturday, November 2, 2013

Revels Court October 2013

We sometimes have a court at Revels when Their Excellencies need to conclude business they were unable to do at the last court. This month, Baroness Svava asked for a court and a potluck at Revels. I had said that I was thinking about not wearing garb to it when I was talking at Alana's/Helena's birthday party the night before. Her husband, Micah held my hand and asked me to please wear garb.

Helena and Brigitta received Baroness' Favors for this court. Baroness Svava makes a haversack herself for each recipient and she didn't have them done in time for the DMCT-Boar's Head Court. Thus the request.

Waiting for the Herald to be ready to start court. Champions Eulalia and Nicolai, and the Youth Champion. Helena is the Bardic Champion, but I think here she was acting as retinue.




No pillow, so I wasn't going to kneel. My knees would have killed me if I had done that. It was a very nice honor to receive. Just need to get it back to her for the populace badge to be added to it.

Oh! This is the rust colored tunic dress. I like it! I was still working on my apron, it needs an apron.

No comments:

Post a Comment