Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cole's Baby Quilt - Monkeys!

I found out this morning that the fabric cutter screwed up when she cut the backing piece for Cole's quilt. She cut it four inches shorter than the main fabric. See:


So I made do and went with what I had and it still came out pretty well:



Robyn loved the quilt and loved the monkeys. I also sewed up a couple of panda burp clothes. Funny thing is my Aunt ZoeAnn also sewed up a dozen burb clothes and she had the same monkey cloth in her set.

While at JoAnn's I picked up the latest Simply Knitting magazine, comes with two wood shawl pins and an Alan Dart pattern for a reindeer. I still need to do the Alan Dart mini-tree and ornaments from last year, but I'll have them in my library.


There's some Vanna's Choice I also picked up, they'll become leggings for Bailey.

No comments:

Post a Comment