Thursday, November 5, 2009

Booties

I've made similar booties in the past for a niece so decided to try a different pattern that I had in a book. Knit flat and then seamed up. I like the other pattern that uses dpns. ;-) I think it was the seaming up portion.

Here they are:

 
My brother Scott is going to be a father again next month. I get to meet the mother-to-be at their shower on Saturday. Just have to whip up a baby quilt by that time. ;-) Robyn is the mother's name and they know that the baby is a boy, and have named him Cole. Estimated due date is December 13th.

Also casting on for a Norwegian Sweet Baby Cap the cap most likely will be set aside as a Christmas gift. There's also a sweater planned out of this same yarn as the booties and for the cap. Should make a nice set.

No comments:

Post a Comment