Saturday, January 3, 2009

New fibery stash additions

William picked out from my list of wish yarns a Lorna's Laces Sock in Flamingo Stripe, it supports Breast Cancer Awareness. I'll try one of the two BCA sock patterns I have with the yarn:

I picked out from Alpaca Direct a second Cascade Fixation in Hyacinth, of course though it came from the same place, different dye lots and slightly noticeable. It may not be as obvious when made up in socks though. I also got some Cascade 220 in white. I can't remember why I got it other than it was a great sale price on the site - $4.99 and then an Alpaca Top roving in silver:




I have a few more gift dollars left that I hope to get some superwash wool roving with and possibly a couple of mill end cones. Then I'm going to try to stay on a fiber diet and just stash bust for projects. I actually have a lot of one skeins just for that reason. I'd like to be able to save and get more than one skein so I can do some larger projects like cardigans and sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment