Saturday, August 2, 2008

Stab needles in it, it's done!

After plying for three days. Not all day silly. Karma Chameleon is all done and ready for debut starting from this:
Karma Chameleon 2

Spinning for a several days to get these:
KarmaChameleonSinglesDone-1

I really should have remembered to take a picture while plying it.....
KarmaChameleonYarn-4KarmaChameleonYarn-5

The drop spindles that got me here:
DropSpindles-2 The one that looks like its carved on top has been my plying spindle. The purple glass with the gold in it is the one I started out with Karma.

I'm being tempted by this:
HydrangeaMerinoRoving-1

But I have started work on Block 20 of the Cascade Lizard Ridge afghan. I'll finish that today, if I ever get away from the computer long enough not to be taking photographs and editing them, or reading forum posts, or writing posts (you get the idea). Then it will just be laying out the blocks and deciding which order they'll be in. Brandon will help out with that part.

So now to try to get away from the computer...... ;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment