Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My March Madness

I didn't have a goal, but somehow I managed to start & complete 15 projects in March. I have a couple that were started in February and finished at the beginning of March. I also have a couple that are still works in progress (WIP).

The wips though are more my state of mind. For example, one of them I planned to do up a whole bunch of coffee sleeves. I have 2 done. I'd like to do more, therefore, its still considered a WIP. The second one, is something similar. I did one, but didn't think I did that great of a job on it. Since its a dishcloth, and still usable, it wasn't frogged. I want to do another one correctly, so I still also have it listed as a WIP.

Part of the reason I was able to get so many projects done, was because I was doing some smaller projects. I have partial skeins of yarn that I'm trying to use up or clean out of my stash of yarn. Kind of a strange twist on 'spring cleaning'. So I'll have to see how April goes in the stash busting project finishing goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment