Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Goals

1) To get all the little 'small' bits and pieces of yarn used up in projects (decorative or useful, just used up!).

2) Make another pair of socks. I have a lot of patterns I'd like to try. I also have two different sock yarns that could be used in this second pair of socks. One is a self-striping yarn, the other is just a different colorway (red) to the blue that I made my first pair out of.

3) Find new web photo albuming software so that I can post photo there to be used at Ravelry. I need something that will give me an absolute ID for an individual photo in an album. Ideally, I'd also like to be able to have a menu so that users will go back to the main web site with a button click. I'm maxing out my free Flickr account of 200 photos, I also don't want to delete any of them.

I'm sure there may be more but those are the ones that came immediately to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment