Monday, December 7, 2009

To pom or not to pom

I have the i-cords done on the Bodacious Leg Warmers for Bailey, but I'm not a huge pom-pom person. Don't do fringe either. So do the ends of the i-cord ties need to have little pom-poms? If you say yes, you have to loan me a small pom-pom maker. ;-)

They really are the same size, though the picture makes it look like one is shorter than the other.

Thought I'd also show off the wine rack that Brandon made for his dad:


 
Can't remember the cross beam's wood but the part that the bottles rest on is Jatoba (commonly called a Brazilian Cherry wood, but not related to cherry at all).

Cole was born Saturday the 5th 12:28 am 6 pounds 10 ounces and 20 inches long. He ended up being born via c-section. I haven't seen any pictures yet.  I think they're pretty exhausted and they aren't too technical on that part of the family so posting pics on the internet probably hasn't been a thought.

2 comments: