Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cause its a small world

Saint Cupcakes carrot cake cupcake was still good two days after purchase. Cake moist and frosting yummy. I mentioned that there was a wedding reception attended and a missed wedding last Saturday? The photographer was given a surprise gift from Jessy the bride, a gift pack from Saint Cupcake. You can read her blog post here and see one of her photos there of the bride and groom. If you're a Saint Cupcake fan on Facebook you might have seen it posted there also.

On a health note, I apparently dodge exposure to the Noro Virus - no not from yarn fumes! ;-) Judy apparently was exposed to it by a member of her traveling group and was violently dealing with it on Thursday. She called to check to see if my car ride with her was enough exposure, thankfully not! I just have a head cold that is going to keep me from fun things this Saturday - no spinning with Shelia at the Newberg Library this morning or going to the 90th Birthday celebration of Brandon's grandfather. I was running a fever again last night so need to stay away from elderly people. So much rather suffer from a stuffy head and an earache than the vomiting and diarrhea!

I've been working on the Annabella's Cowl with the yummy Artyarns Ensemble. Since it had a section of just plain stockinette and now a 4x4 ribbing, not something that can get messed up too easily. I just have a few more inches to go before its finished. 

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the yucks. They are going around. We had a cold/cough/runny nose here. Over and done for the most part.

    Do you have any more information about the spinning event in Feb? I'd love to go but want to make connections in time to have a table! Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete