Tuesday, April 24, 2012

3KCBWDAY2 Pics


I've had a neck nerve pinch causing pain all day, so another day of not knitting. Then there was the three hours on the phone talking and crying with my little sister. Her personal issue and reminiscing about our childhood. So all my daylight left before I could come up with something wildly creative to tell a story. I was going to re-use the photo from yesterday of the spinning and knit item with my Bleeding Hearts and while going to get that, I saw this one.


These are two sets of stitch markers that Kirky made and sent me (I haven't seen an Etsy shop or I would have linked to one, its her Rav name that I'm sure you could contact her if you'd like some of your own). They were a prize she donated for the 12 in 2012 group. I won them for my February entry, the green Ice Queen I also shared yesterday. The moderator of the group thought it showed a nice use of beads with a project. I found out I had won them the first day of the Rose City Yarn Crawl and thought they might be a good portent for my luck in winning a basket. Didn't exactly work out that way though.

As you can see one set is clearly pink! Yes, pink just seems to keep finding me. They are pretty and I'll use them of course. I think the little red ones seem to have an Asian influence to me. But I can't remember what it is about them that is striking that mental note for me.  Can you tell me why?

No comments:

Post a Comment