Monday, April 6, 2009

Simplicity Socks and blossoms

I finished up the Simplicity Socks before going to bed last night. Just now need to finish up the Boheme baby cardi and the Burnside Winter Twilight mitts before starting another pair of socks, and a hat. ;^)

These were done using two circular needles, my first time. US 1 Addi. Yarn is Plymouth Sockin Sox - two greens and a blue in the mix and is a wool/bamboo/nylon.



While I was out photographing the socks I found that the peach tree is loaded with pink blossoms, the asian pear is getting ready to have its blossoms burst forth and the daffodils are still sharing their sunny faces:


So back to watching season 2 of The Tudors and working on Dundee Boheme!

1 comment:

  1. Socks look great!

    I've been enjoying the Tudors via netflix, season 2 was a quicker watch than season 1. Poor Anne. But you know what happens. Darn historical fiction!

    ReplyDelete