Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A hat and progress on Baby Love #3

I took a First Degree Reiki class this weekend (Saturday and Sunday) for continuing education credit. It was a fun class and I look forward to using it with clients. Business building plans in the new year. I wasn't sure how much down time I would have so I took along the Baby Love Blanket #3 - Diagonal blanket:


I'm further along after the class. I had breaks and lunches to work on it and was glad. It was the perfect thing to work on while there. I received the yarn from Tiggywinkleknits last Wednesday, and posted it last week. The plan was to increase with two skeins and then start the decreases with the other two. I've completed the increases and started the decreases. May or may not have it done tomorrow night to give all three blankets over to Bobbie.

Last night I finished up the Jacques Cousteau hat that I was initially intending for one of the BIL's. Since I'm using stash yarn, leftovers from Kyle's fingerless gloves, the Berroco Pure Merino, the finished hat fits more of a child sized person than an adult. I had planned to send a hat up to my nephew Garrett, so looks like this is the one:


Just two more hats for nephews, two pairs of mittens for the nieces, and a more items than I'd really like to think about for others. ;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment