Thursday, September 9, 2010

State Fair Results

I picked up my five entries from the Oregon State Fair this afternoon. I had entered in my Lilia Hyrna Shawl from handspun yarn, the Burnside Winter Twilight Mitts, the Bobbie Blue Falling Water Scarf and the Sunflower Tam. Those were all my knit items. I also had the Recycle Bunny.

They all won a ribbon! The Fair doesn't give 'premiums' for the Textiles category, so no money, but that's okay.

First Place - Lilia Hyrna Shawl and the Burnside Winter Twilight Mitts
Second Place - Bobbie Blue Falling Water Scarf and Recycled Bunny
Third Place - Sunflower Tam

Definitely going to enter things again next year!

3 comments:

  1. All five entries placed! How cool is that? Congratulations! The prize is the honor; no money is no big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Elizabeth and Linda! It is very cool,especially since two of the items - gloves and hat didn't get anything at the local fair. Those gloves really deserved another ribbon. ;-)

    ReplyDelete