Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tour de Fleece!

I have had some drop spindles just waiting for a hook to finish them. I even have sliver waiting to be used. What a nice alternative to starting a big project, something that I can do for bursts at a time and have fun doing.

There's a couple of days before it starts, July 5th. Anyone want to join in on the fun? Click on the image in the right bar and you can view the website and join up with Katherine.

It follows the Tour de France time line of July 5th - 27th.

ETA: oh yea, this is all The Yarn Harlot's fault. ;^) I'm doing this even though I donated to Claudia's MS Bike Ride from reading her blog and didn't win any of the fabulous prizes. I do have the satisfaction of knowing I helped contribute to a great cause. (My 'uncle' died from MS.) Wonder if this will be like the yarn/pattern runs she causes? ;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment