Sunday, January 13, 2013

Thorn progress

I looked in my stash and found that I had enough of some handspun, a superwash merino Stitchjones' Portland Punch. It also wasn't a full fingering weight, so I went down a needle size to a US3. I popped it in my project basket and on Saturday while at the 12th Night Court I cast on and got through A1 and A2 and started A3. I had to tink out a few rows towards the end of court because I ran into an error and was just tired enough by that time that I thought it safer and easier to tink than continue on. (Court was over five and a half hours long with a fifteen minute break around hour three. Pics of 12th Night later.)

I think that you can definitely see stitch details with this yarn as well as the color variation of the hand dyed yarn.

What do you think? Better choice of yarn?

No comments:

Post a Comment