Thursday, May 14, 2009

Japanese Gardens

Mother's day we picked up Judy, Brandon's mom and headed over to the Japanese Gardens above the Test Gardens. I had tried to use one of the library's Cultural Passes but found out that they open the library late on Sundays - noon. We headed out at 10am. I think we got there at a good time as there were more people arriving around noon when we were leaving.

It was also a nice day to go, not raining, and light cloud cover. Fair skinned people consider these conditions the right kind, others may prefer more sunshine. ;-)

I'm not going to post all the photos that Brandon took here. If you'd like to check them out, you can view them over on my Picasa Web Album here there was a Bonsai exhibit that we went through. Very lovely from the little bit I saw. I was chased out by the flowering wisteria scents and a desire not to be sneezing and wheezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment